Sunbreak Games LLC
Last Updated: February 22, 2017
Our Commitment to Privacy
Types of Information
- “Personal Information” means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address, or phone number).
- “Non-Personal Information” means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data, or downloads).
- “Financial Information” means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address) provided by you. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by us and/or our authorized third party partners.
How We Collect Information
- Information Provided by You. We may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with the Services. Some features and/or functionality of the Services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. For example, we may receive Personal Information when you contact us, either by email or by using our web form. We may retain a record of such communication, including your email address, the content of your email and our response. If we are aware that you are under the age of 13, we will delete your email address and any other Personal Information once your request has been fulfilled.
- Information Collected Through Technology. We may receive and store certain Non-Personal Information through technological means whenever you interact with the Services. Information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Device Information. When you download and use the Services, we may automatically collect information on the type of device you use, your operating system, and which application version you are using.. You consent to us collecting this information.
- Metadata. Metadata is data that can be used to facilitate the Services, monitor system usage, prevent fraud, and for other services. Some examples of metadata that we may collect include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the Services, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services.
- Location Information. We may use third party software to collect geographic information, limited to the cities and countries where the Services our being used.
- Tools. We may use software tools to measure and collect information about your use of the Services, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information, and features use. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you do not provide certain information it could impact some features and/or functionalities of the Services.
- Mobile Analytics. We may use mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of the Services on your mobile device (the “App”). This software may record information such as how often you use the App, the events that occur within the App, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the App was downloaded from. We do not link the information stored within the analytics software to any Personal Information you submit within the App.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive and store Personal, Non-Personal, and Financial Information about you from our third-party service providers, or other sources, which may include your email address, purchase information, Services usage, payment information, and page-view information.
How We Use This Information
We do not sell, and generally do not disclose, your Personal Information to third-parties without your consent. We use Personal, Non-Personal and Financial Information to monitor system performance, analyze internal business systems, improve the Services, provide customer support, and conduct research. Examples of how we may use, share and disclose your information include:
- Email Communications. We may use your Personal Information to respond to customer service requests or inbound inquiries. We do not send sales or promotional emails related to the Services. We reserve the right to email you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to the Services.
- Legal. We may disclose information you provide to respond to subpoenas, court orders, requests from authorities, and other legal process, and to establish, defend, or exercise our legal rights. We may share Personal Information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or as otherwise required by law.
Links to Other Sites
Children Under the Age of 13
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. Sunbreak Games does not directly solicit Personal Information from anyone, including children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn that we have received personal information from anyone under 13 years old, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide services. If you wish to request that we no longer use the information to provide services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 15 days. We will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Updates and Changes
Sunbreak Games LLC
13233 67th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034